Tripadvisor Machu Picchu Tour Agency
Tripadvisor Machu Picchu Tour Agency, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO VISIT MACHUPICCHU FAMED FOR ITS DISTINCT BEAUTY, AND INTRIGUINGLY MYSTERIOUS BACKGROUND.
THE MAGNIFICENT CITY OF MACHUPICCHU, PERU, tour starting point: Cuzco / Ending point: Cuzco
PASSIONS: INKA HISTORY
we can arrange Machupicchu Pueblo overnight (one day before), or the Sacred Valley of the Incas TOUR connection to Machupicchu. HOTEL: 3, 4, 5 Stars, or Hostel – We can book at a lower price than listed on their website. Tripadvisor Machu Picchu Tour Agency
Summary of Travel to Machu Picchu: 1 Day by Train
DAY 1: Machu Picchu
- AM, very early in the morning we will pick you up from your hotel and transfer to the train station
- AM train service to Aguas Calientes village
- AM after the train ride, time to board the touristic bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
- AM visit Machu Picchu
- Professional guided tour by a local guide
- 2 hours tour for exploring Machu Picchu with your guide, and then a free time for you
- PM bus service back to Aguas Calientes village
- PM train back service from Machu Picchu train station to Ollantaytambo train station
- PM or night transfer service from Ollantaytambo to Cuzco city by car
- End of tour “Tripadvisor Machu Picchu Tour Agency”
Itinerary of Travel to Machu Picchu in 1 Day by Train
Day 1: MACHUPICCHU TOUR IN ONE DAY
Early in the morning (4 am), transfer to Ollantaytambo village, place where it is located the train station, Already there we have to board the train service (for one hour and forty minutes train ride to the famous Incan Citadel of Machu Picchu); one of the most renowned examples of Inca architecture known as “The Lost City of the Incas”, once being in Aguas Calientes village we have to board the Touristic shared bus towards Machu Picchu park (a 30-minute bus drive, climbing 6 km / 3.7 miles of winding road).
The Guide tour begins at the natural viewpoint of the Casa del Vigilante (Inca Guard house). Place where you will be having the best views of Machu Picchu in all its glory. The guided tour takes three hours visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and various burial grounds, after all the explanation you have a free time to stroll around some Inca places at your leisure.
Then back to Aguas Calientes towards the train station to board the train service back to Ollantaytambo, then by transport to Cuzco City (1 hour and half by train & 1 hour and forty minutes by transport).
- Estimated duration: All day
- Difficulty: to wake up early
Travel to Machu Picchu 1 Day by Train Includes
- Note please: than the tour is personalized, how it is stipulated in our programs, we do not share with large groups of 20 or 30 passenger in big buses. “For your best stay in Machu Picchu and have an unforgettable vacation”.
- From Cuzco to Machu Picchu sightseeing tour 1 D
- Active itinerary with unique cultural features
- Services of Native English speaking tour
- Comprehensive Guided sightseeing (personalized service)
- All entrance tickets to the attractions
- Machupicchu Ticket
- All pick ups
- All transfers and sightseeing per itinerary in modern Inka motor coach
- 2 train Ticket Service Machu Picchu (Expedition Tourist Train “round trip”)
- 2 bus Tickets Machupicchu Pueblo to Machupicchu (round trip)
- All Local taxes
Travel to Machu Picchu 1 day by Train Does Not Include
- Excess baggage charges on train ride
For the Travel to Machu Picchu 1 Day by Train Bring
- Original passport (and International Student Identity Card “ISIC” it is applicable)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended but not required)
- Comfortable day backpack (to carry your personal belongings)
- Lighter trekking boots (with good ankle support)
- plastic bottles are forbidden in Machupicchu Park, bring: aluminum bottle. Camelbak, Nalgene bottle, etc.
- Waterproof jacket/rain Poncho (depends on weather conditions)
- Warm jacket
- T-shirts / Comfortable trousers / Sun hat
- Wind breaker (depends on weather conditions).
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended), Sun hat, sun glasses
- Personal medication
- Camera with extra batteries
Travel to Machu Picchu 1 Day by Train – Private Service Prices
2 people: US$ 365 price per person
3 people: US$ 345 price per person
4 people: US$ 330 price per person
5 people: US$ 320 price per person
6 people: US$ 310 price per person
7+ people: US$ 295 price per person
Travel to Machu Picchu Discounts:
Student Discount: US$20 (Requires ISIC Card to qualify)
All tours WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED without a completed booking form and deposit sent to Trek 2 Machu Picchu. All deposits are $200 per person and are non-refundable. We accept payments through PayPal and should be sent to email@example.com We will email you, your booking invoice and confirmation once your details and deposit are received.